VA Home Loan
Are you are a veteran, member of the military or military spouse? You may qualify for a VA loan. VA Loans offer flexible options as either fixed-rate or ARM mortgages. You may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan even with less than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance (PMI)!
VA Loan Highlights
- Many different fixed-rate and adjustable rate loans available
- Jumbo VA loans available
- Finance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and offered through private mortgage lenders like Magnolia Bank
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over a fixed number of years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are set for a period of 5 years. After the first 5 years, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Magnolia Bank
- We put YOU first.
- Magnolia Bank offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
- We offer a variety of loans. Magnolia Bank will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
*Not all applicants will qualify
**Magnolia Bank is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.